As some of you might know, I launched a 101 Things in 1095 Days on October 31, 2018 – focusing primarily on my professional and writing life. In that spirit, when Christie Hawkes at So What? Now What? mentioned the Seasonal Link Up she participates in – I thought I’d join in.
I’d like these seasonal goals to focus on season-specific wellness – particularly to thrive in what can often be filled with ‘winter blues’.
- Step into some fresh air – no matter how cold it is outside
- Go for a walk/ride every day the sun shines, even if very short
- Don’t rush into my work day – rise at least an hour before my first client call
- Listen to music while doing kitchen chores
- Spend 20 minutes-a-day on a jigsaw puzzle
- Read fiction 3-4 times a week
- Enjoy a daily cup of tea – away from all electronics
- Bake weekly – tapping into one of my first loves
I’m hoping that sharing my bucket list with the blog-o-sphere encourages me to make self-care a priority this winter.